Community Management Office
1 Gannam Ave
7:30am - 7:00pm
New Savannah/New Callaway Community Center
25 Callaway Drive
9:00am - 7:00pm
The Balfour Beatty Communities Community Centers offer a multitude of enjoyable features for resident enjoyment. Many LifeWorks events are held at the Community Center. Spaces within the Community Center may be rented out for private events by residents. To request to rent a room, please contact the Community Management Office.
Community Center Policies
We want to provide an exciting, fun-filled place for the families of Hunter AAF. There are a few rules that everyone must follow to make an enjoyable experience for everyone who enters.
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed without an adult over 18 years of age at any time.
- Children over the age of 13 must present an ID Card to enter and will be allowed with no more than 2 guests at any given time.
- All residents and guests must sign in at the front desk when they enter.
- We expect all residents to be on good behavior. It is up to the discretion of the Attendant on site to determine and ask residents to leave if necessary.
- All equipment for ping pong tables, pool tables, videos, etc. must be signed out from the front desk and returned before leaving the building.
- There is no running in the building.
- There is no solicitation or loitering allowed outside the building.
Fitness Centers are located at both the Community Management Office (7:30am - 7:00pm) and the New Savannah/New Callaway Community Center (9:00am - 7:00pm). Features include: treadmill, elliptical, bike and multifunctional weight machine. Basketball courts are also available at each fitness center location.
Splash parks are located at both locations and run the end of May thru the end of September. Hours of operation are Monday-Saturday 10:30am - 6:30pm and Sunday 1:00pm - 5:30pm. To ensure that the use of the splash park is safe and enjoyable for all, please review the Splash Park Rules.
Playgrounds & Tot Lots
Playgrounds and tot lots are located between the New Savannah and New Callaway Communities, New Gannam, and Hunter Ridge neighborhoods.